This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sponge Candy

When I ordered the Vege Dog from Vegan Essentials, I also got some "Golden Crunch Sponge Candy." I had never heard of it before, but it was chocolate so I figured it must be delicious...

From the outside, it looked like a chocolaet square:

Inside was a crunchy sweet toffee-like filling:

I was right, it was great! I definitely recommend it!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Witchcrafted Life said...

That looks so scrumptious! I used to love sponge candy chocolate bars as a child, but haven't nibbled one in years. Thanks for reminding me about this fun, yummy treat.


Wishing you a beautiful Sunday,
♥ Jessica

July 26, 2009 1:20 PM

 
Blogger Abby Bean said...

I've been meaning to try this from veganessentials, but since I didn't know what it was I didn't want to splurge. Is it like a butterfinger?

October 23, 2009 1:52 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Deliciousssss!!!

February 15, 2011 10:49 AM

 
Blogger myrtle said...

WoW! Looks really delicious.
wow account for sale

February 22, 2012 2:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I know that you have a lot of things need to understand, but I don't know why will pay attention to these things. I have some related about your things. But I know more about them.

cheap football jerseys
nfl jerseys cheap

Actually I know you very well mood now. But I don't know if I want to express to you said. I understand everything you have.

March 22, 2013 3:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home