This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fast Food List


I follow the "Veganism Twitter" and today they posted a link to a list of vegan options at most any popular fast-food restaurant (you can find it here). The list seems pretty up-to-date, noting Burger King's recent change to non-vegan Morning Star burgers from their previous use of Vegan Boca Burgers and other updates.

While I am not necessarily a proponent of financially supporting places that are responsible for so much enviornmental damage sometimes when you're on the road or need something to eat late at night, it's nice to know what options are available.

Oh, and check out the URL for the Fast Food List, clearly the list must be infallible.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So.... where's is the list?

December 04, 2009 11:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 04, 2009 11:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This is what I have ever wanted to topic. Because I like sports, so I have been watching the news.

Can't control miss, maybe I really miss you. But I can't according to their own ideas to do. I know this is all my fault. I don't know what to make up for.

cheap nfl nike jeresys
nfl jerseys cheap

March 22, 2013 4:05 AM

 
Blogger Vending Machines Los Angeles said...

same! where's the list?
Los Angeles Vending Machines

June 08, 2013 4:04 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice list!
Palm Beach Paper Delivery Services

October 08, 2013 4:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home