This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Miso Mayo (pronounced the same as Full Metal Jacket...or not...)

I LOVE Miso Mayo. It's impossible to find in my area, so while I was at Food Fight I picked up a jar and checked it on my return flight. I could hardly wait to get home to snack on it!



Nomm, nomm, nomm.



edit: LOL, I didn't realize it would be a mirror image - the Miso Mayo jar is backwards!

1 Comments:

Blogger miss bunnykitty said...

i love miso mayo! if you're ever dying for a miso mayo fix, head to philly! bella vista natural foods in the italian market (S. 9th) carries it. i just had some on a chickpea cutlet on pita sandwich. so good!

January 14, 2009 12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home